Monday 11 August 2008

Palm Trees Card


I made this card today for the Crafty Monkeys challenge #4 ....

I had the idea after looking through a magazine. The original that is in the magazine was a silk painted card, but I made mine with cardstock and paper. There was a lot of paper tearing, drawing and handcutting to make this card. Jane let me borrow her favourite white pen for the outlining.


I am going to give this card to my grandad for his birthday on Thursday!


Thanks for looking

~ Daisy ~

9 comments:

Tricia T said...

Oh, this is a really neat card! I don't think that I would be able to just look at a picture and make a card out of it.

Katlyn :)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow! Daisy.. that is an amazing card! I love it! So well done...

Chris xx

Julie Allain said...

WOW Daisy your card is fantastic!!!

I am so impressed!!

Keep up the good work and I'll keep checking back to see what you have made

Julie :) xxx

Hannah said...

oh wow fab card i love it the sea is sooo buitiful and you have made it really stand out. thanks for joining in with our challenge.
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Well Done Daisy !! - that's a brilliant card, I really like it.
Wish I was there (wherever it it - better weather than here - raining again
Hugs Heather xxx

de said...

WOW! This card is BEAUTIFUL! You did a great job!

carolann said...

brilliant card Daisy love the colours you have used hun xxx

Zoe said...

Hi Daisy, I love the palm trees and I love the beautiful sea. Thanks for joining in our challenge.
love
zoe
xxxxxx

Jo said...

Brilliant work Daisy!
I know which magazine you saw this design in, and I must say that yours looks even better ;)
what a lovely card!

Jo xx